ImprimisRx is dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative compounded medications from FDA-Registered or PCAB-Accredited Facilities. We work with physicians and patients to provide access to alternative compounded medicines at affordable prices. The efficiency of our business model allows us to quickly innovate and deliver high quality medications at low costs.
Sterile Injectable Formulations*
- Ascorbic Acid PF (Non-Corn) | 500mg/ml | 100ml
- Dexpanthenol MDV | 250mg/ml | 30ml
- Dimercaptopropane Sulfonate DMPS PF | 50mg/ml | 5ml
- Edetate Disodium EDTA PF | 150mg/ml | 30ml
- Glutathione** MDV | 50mg/ml | 5ml
- Methylcobalamin** MDV | 5mg/ml | 30ml
- Methylcobalamin** MDV | 10mg/ml | 30ml
- MIC/Carnitine MDV | 25/50/50/50mg/ml | 30ml
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate MDV | 100mg/ml | 30ml
- Taurine (L) MDV | 50mg/ml | 30ml
**Overnight shipping is an additional $20.
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 12.5mg/2.5mg | Capsule
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 25mg/5mg | Capsule
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 25mg/10mg | Capsule
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 50mg/10mg | Capsule
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 50mg/20mg | Capsule
- Pyrimethamine/Leucovorin Oral Capsule | 50mg/25mg | Capsule
- Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium | 150mg | Capsule
- Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium | 200mg | Capsule
- MKO Melt® (Midazolam, Ketamine HCL, and Ondansetron) | 3mg/25mg/2mg| Sublingual
Free ground shipping. 2-day is an additional $10.
MDV = Multi-Dose Vial
PF = Preservative-Free
Free overnight shipping for orders greater than $750.
2 Easy Ways to Place an Order with an ImprimisRx 503A Patient Specific Pharmacy
- Doctor portal
- Fax your completed prescription order form to (855) 405-4669
*For professional use only. ImprimisRx® specializes in customizing medications to meet unique patient and practitioner needs. ImprimisRx® dispenses these formulations only to individually identified patients with valid prescriptions. No compounded medication is reviewed by the FDA for safety or efficacy. ImprimisRx® does not compound copies of commercially available products. References available upon request.