Proprietary Sterile Injectable Compounded Formulations*
- Reduce issues with patient compliance
- Decrease overall costs
- Single intraocular administration
Dropless Cataract Surgery Formulations from Imprimis
- Quality sterile injectable compounded medications* for use in ocular surgery
- Invented by ophthalmologists and pharmacists for unmet medical needs
- Patent-pending Surfactant Solubilizing Process (SSP) technology® that uniquely allow for the combination of drugs
“Transitioning to Dropless® cataract surgery has been transformative for my patients and my practice. In one fell swoop, we have achieved greater patient compliance, convenience, and cost savings for our patients”
Dr. Sydney Tyson, Board Certified Ophthalmologist
The formulations have been optimized for the isotonicity and pH most compatible with the eye, and their particle size has been homogenized to smoothly dispense in the vitreous upon injection through a small cannula or needle.
Ophthalmologists currently using Dropless Therapy® formulations believe the optimal location for the injection would be the vitreous due to the depot effect.
This is achieved by one of two approaches:
- Transzonular injection via cannula.
- Pars plana injection via needle
Learn more by watching both techniques using Drop-less™ on our online educational portal.