ImprimisRx® formulates compounded medications typically prescribed by physicians in the ophthalmic industry, and is one of the largest compounding pharmacies servicing both optometry and ophthalmology. ImprimisRx® is committed to delivering high-quality formulations that are required to meet applicable U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) or current guidelines. Click here to learn more about our quality standards.
Dropless® Injectable Formulation*
- Tri-Moxi® (triamcinolone and moxifloxacin hydrochloride)
Combination Topical Drop Formulations*
- Pred-Gati® (prednisolone acetate, gatifloxacin)*
- Pred-Brom® (prednisolone acetate and bromfenac)*
- Pred-Gati-Brom®(prednisolone acetate, gatifloxacin and bromfenac)*
- Pred-Nepaf® (prednisolone, nepafenac)*
- Pred-Moxi® (prednisolone, moxifloxacin)*
- Pred-Moxi-Nepaf (prednisolone, moxifloxacin, nepafenac)*
Non-invasive sublingual conscious sedation provides consistent predictable dosing.
Oral Sedation Formulation*
- MKO Melt® (midazolam, ketamine and ondansetron)*
- Klarity® (Glycerin and dextran based vehicle ophthalmic solution PF)*
- Klarity-A™ Drops (azithromycin 1% ophthalmic solution PF)*
- Klarity-B™ Drops (betamethasone 0.1% ophthalmic solution PF)*
- Klarity-C Drops® (cyclosporine 0.1% ophthalmic emulsion PF)*
- Klarity-L™ (loteprednol 0.5% ophthalmic solution PF)*
Patients may need to take more than one eye drop product pursuant to multiple dosing regimens, as directed by his or her prescriber, in order for the active ingredients to remain effective throughout the day.
Preservative-Free Topical Formulations*
- LAT (latanoprost)*
- DOR (dorzolamide)*
- BRIM-DOR® (brimonidine and dorzolamide)*
- TIM-LAT® (timolol and latanoprost)*
- TIM-BRIM-DOR® (timolol, brimonidine and dorzolamide)*
- TIM-DOR-LAT® (timolol, dorzolamide and latanoprost)*
- TIM-BRIM-DOR-LAT® (timolol, brimonidine, dorzolamide and latanoprost)*
Topical Formulations Typically Prescribed by Physicians in the Ophthalmic Market
- Mydriatic 2 (tropicamide and phenylephrine)*
- Mydriatic 3 (tropicamide, cyclopentolate and phenylephrine)*
- Mydriatic 4 (tropicamide, proparacaine, phenylephrine and ketorolac)*
- Prednisolone Acetate PF*
Injectable Formulations Typically Prescribed by Physicians in the Ophthalmic Market
- Dex-Moxi® (dexamethasone and moxifloxacin hydrochloride)*
- Dex-Moxi-Ketor® (dexamethasone, moxifloxacin hydrochloride and ketorolac)*
- Lidocaine hydrochloride/Epinephrine in BSS*
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride/Lidocaine hydrochloride*
- Lidocaine 1% – Coming soon!
- Lidocaine 2% – Coming soon!
- Mitomycin – Coming soon!